Monday, July 27, 2009

Olde Homestead

Hello everyone....I hope everyone had a great weekend...We've been busy here on Coveredbridge Road....

I've been finishing up projects that I need to get done by the end of August...Taking a car load of fall crafts to my local buyer....

I did get a chance to make a sign for above my French Doors leading out into my kitchen...

Olde Homestead with stars on each end..
















This candle chandelier I bought acouple of weeks ago and just got it hung over the weekend..

I hung it above my entertainment center downstairs in our Family Room.
















I didn't get to any thrift stores over the weekend ....just stayed home and got some things crossed off my to do list....

I've been helping Dh outside finishing up on our stone work on our home....starting to close in our carport and making a sun room in its place...I'll take some pics and show you all what the front of our home looks like since 95% of the stone work is finished in my next post...



So its been a good day so far....hopefully the rain will hold off for awhile....

Everyone have a great day and I'll talk to you all soon.

Until next time, Trena

No comments: