Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July is here

Where did the month of June go to.....as usual this summer if flying by.....The 4th of July is upon us all ready.....I've been really busy making crafts for a upcoming craft fair and also to take to a couple of shops that buy and sell my crafts....


I moved my Burgundy hutch that I had in my Family room downstairs to our Family room upstairs.....Since I painted and redone the room downstairs the Burgundy wasn't fitting in as well as I would have liked so I moved it and it looks allot better with the tongue and groove walls....

I redone it with my Longaberger baskets,Boyd's bears, Boyd's bear Americana bench, wooden firecrackers,Americana signs and a grouping of Americana flags that I put in one of my rusty cans....























Well I'm off to get some work done.....Everyone have a great day...

Prim Hugs.....Trena

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love your hutch and the Americana goodies you have decorated it with!