Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tool caddy makeover

Its Wednesday already....the week is flying by.....I've been working on a couple of makeovers and making more signs for my buyers....This is one of the makeovers I finished up yesterday....This is a 5ft tool caddy that I bought over the weekend for on top of my kitchen cabinets..I wanted something large to fill in the large area ..



This is the before shot........
















This is after I painted it black.....put a barn red overcoat on it.....sanded it then applied minwax walnut stain over the entire caddy......I stenciled Kitchen wares on the front panel...

















I put four of my blue canning jars in it with an old homespun towel....


I have four tool caddy's so far that I am putting up on top of my kitchen cabinets....I wanted them to use all year around...planning on changing them out with the seasons...


So everyone have a great Wednesday.....I'm off to fix some lunch and then get some work done...

Until next time......Trena

No comments: