Sunday, July 5, 2009

Beautiful Sunday

It's a beautiful day here in Pa....allot of sunshine and expected to be in the 80's today.....

I just came back from my morning walk....My DH and I walk everyday in the early morning hours to get refreshed and keep in shape....It's a gorgeous walk where we go....allot of trees....bird's chirping...rosters crowing....its just a beautiful way to start the day....


I've been working on allot of crafts this past month...gearing up for Fall and Christmas ....I've decided to just sell my merchandise to local shops instead of setting up in crafts shows.....To much time spent on setting up and tearing down...I had a terrific day yesterday....took two plastic totes of my prim crafts to one of my buyers and she bought just about everything I had.....She order fall and Halloween crafts to be delivered by the end of next month.....


I took this Americana quilt throw for her to see and she bought it on the spot and ordered ones for Fall and Christmas.......I am making these to sell ....$35.00 plus shipping and handling.....If anyone is interested just email me at homespuncrafter@hotmail.com and I can get back to you...
















Everyone have a safe and beautiful Sunday....


Until next time..........Trena

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Evening Trena - the quilt is just beautiful! How lucky to have a store buy your things and now you don't need to do shows...I've done several and you are right - they are work.
Karen