Sunday, August 9, 2009

Autumn Gatherings.........

Happy Sunday everyone.....Extremely hot here today....mid 90's with no air going at all....A good day to stay inside and watch ball games and work on my fall crafts...I can't seem to get into the fall mood to be making fall merchandise with the being so hot.....but I need to get these done...

This is one of the pillows I made with the fall shelf sitters....
















This is one of the other ones..............
















I've been helping DH with the addition of our sun room....Got all walls up with windows in and French Door installed....We enclosed our carport for the sun room but I am really going to love sitting in it and working on my crafts....so relaxing...

Hopefully this week I can get some time to post a few pics and more of the fall items I have been working on....

So everyone have a great week....Stay cool...

Until next time.....Trena

No comments: