Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Monday


Good morning everyone....hope you all had a nice weekend....My daughter came home from Mechanicsburg for the weekend and her and I went out and done some shopping ....


The weather was nice here for the most part....alittle rain on Saturday afternoon...Sunday just beautiful..

I changed my sign,cherish life's little pleasures around....put it up above my dry sink on the side wall of the stone fireplace.....I did have it above my sink....but I was afraid it would fall on someones head if they closed the cupboards to hard.....So this is its new home for now....It correspondes with the mustard/black wooden box I done over earlier in the year...






















So I'm off to get some yard work done....its another beautiful day here...Everyone have a great day...

Until next time,

Trena

No comments: