Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Primitive "Tin" Candle Lamp...A Primitive Place..

After seeing how Kris Thomas made her Primitive Candle Lamp's in the Spring issue of A Primitive Place  Magazine I decided to try my hand at making one...
Following Kris instruction's to a tea it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be..
Here's my version of a Primitive "Tin" Candle Lamp...


A Primitive Place magazine is such a wonderful magazine..
Never before seen Primitive Homes...lots and lots of eye candy..
Great ideas for decorating your own home..
I highly recommend this magazine to anyone that hasn't seen one yet...You don't know what your missing..
Prim hugs,
Trena

8 comments:

~Judy~ said...

Very, very nice!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Looks very nice! I'll have to go back and check that article and maybe make one for myself! Thanks for sharing.

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Trena
You did an awesome job on this~ it is so prim perfect!!! Seriously~ I want it!!!
Wonderful job!
smiles
Teresa

Primsue said...

Love your lamp - you did an awesome job!

Blessings,
Sue

Dana~HomespunTreasures said...

Trena you did an AMAZING job on this!!! It looks great.... I would love to have the patience to try this.

Blessings,
Dana

At Home With Amy said...

Fabulous job Trena. Kris would be so proud of you.
Hugs,
AMY

Sandy said...

Love it! I think it turned out wonderful!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What a great job!! I am so impressed!