Friday, July 10, 2009

A long day.........

It's been a busy day here today......Dh and I went to Chambersburg to L & S Stone to look for mountain stone for our windowsills.....They didn't have what we wanted so we went and got some shopping done.....We went to Lowes and picked up some lumber for my signs that I have orders for....These two prim signs I done up a couple of days ago for my Family room.....

Antiques went above my octagon window....





















and Primitive went just inside my door....
















Our daughter is coming home from Mechanicsburg tonight for the weekend....So her and I are going out shopping tomorrow and hit some yard sales.....So everyone have a great weekend....Hope to have more signs and makeovers done for posting next week....

Until next time......Trena

No comments: