Thursday, July 16, 2009

Counter Top Holder

Good morning everyone....I had a busy day yesterday making this little counter top holder after reading how to make it on Char's blog....www.charsethman.blogspot.com, The Pickled Pepper Patch...I've been looking at these in several craft shops and after seeing the instructions on char's blog I just got my power tools out and made one myself..

















I love how it turned out....just what I wanted.....
















Well I off to get some house work done.....It's suppossed to be in the mid 80's and very humid here today so it is a good day to stay inside with the AC on....Hope everyone has a great day....stay cool.....
Until next time...
Hugs,Trena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trena can you come to Oklahoma I love everything that I have seen .

Tammy Smith
primjunkbug@yahoo.com

Lisa said...

Trena,

Your little countertop shelf looks GREAT!! I love the color that you chose. Looks primtastic!!

Hugs,
Lisa