Monday, June 22, 2009

Bathroom makeover

Happy Monday everyone.....I finished up on my downstairs bathroom.....it went from all Americana to more of a neutral color......I pulled all the aged wallpaper down and primed and painted the walls...Umber,from Valspar.



We replaced the vanity light with this new one.....it looks much better....
















This is the windowpane I hung above the toilet with mustard homespun draped over the top...

Just bought the caddy the other day at a thrift store while out shopping....It was just a plain wood so I painted it black....over coated it with antique gold then sanded it down and added walnut stain .....Fits perfect on top of toilet for necessities....





















This is my old wooden ironing board with mustard tea towel and an old chair with enamel wash bowl....




















I bought this shower curtain from Country House....Colonial mustard/stars...Also bought matching valance...














This windowpane and washboards are above my washer and dryer.....
















All the windowpanes displayed came from my grandparents old farmhouse....

I hope you like the transformation of my bathroom.....I sure do.....It came out just as I hoped...


Prim Hugs......Trena

No comments: