Saturday, January 16, 2010

Prim displays

Happy Saturday everyone...
Its a beautiful day here in Central Pa....50 degrees on the thermometer.

It would be so nice if it would stay this way the rest of the winter but I don't see that happening..
Spring can't get here soon enough for me....how about you all?
I thought I would post some pics of various prim displays around my kitchen....
Hope you enjoy....








































































































Thanks for stopping by and wishing everyone a great weekend...
Hugs to all,
Trena

5 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Hi there~ I'm in NW Pa and we are only up to 39, but I'll take that over last week's temps:) Love all your prim displays!!!

~Judy~ said...

Love your prim displays in your kitchen.

Wanda/Ridge Farm Nesting Place said...

Trena, it was a beautiful day here today, like you, I would love it to stay this way....but I believe it is wishful thinking!

Love all of your displays, Thanks for sharing!

Have a great weekend!

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Trena...your displays are so pleasing and I see you use a similar effect on your pictures...it really makes your treasures stand out!

Eeee Gads....nice and warm there...we are still in the high teens!!!

Karen

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Oh yes...the warmer weather...YAY...I am fairly close to Carmen and it's a bit colder here than where you are ....BUT I will take it, and if it wants to STAY like this through Feb...I'm fine with that...LOL!
Love your kitchen gatherings.
Have a wonderful day and a happy week.