Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stacking boxes

Hello all prim friends...
I hope all is well with everyone this cold January day...

I thought I would post pics of my paper mache boxes that I spoke about yesterday....I finished up the painting for now....I still want to do some stenciling on them ....just don't know what I want to put on them yet..






































I'm trying to get back into sewing more....that's my way of de-stressing....just me and my sewing machine for hours on end...
I've been busy making dolls this past week...in between everything else....I haven't made any for quite awhile..got to involved in wood working...
Spring is coming and Easter is not far behind...I always make muslin rabbits for in my baskets I make up for friends and family....So that's another thing on my already long to do list...

I'm going to make this post fairly short....I have alot to do today...I'm not getting to much done setting on here....
So thanks for stopping by...take care everyone and stay warm...

Hugs to all....
Trena

2 comments:

TJ said...

Nice job on the boxes !!! I can't get mine to come out lookin' that good. Hope ya' got a lot accomplised today.
Prim Huggs n Blessins
TJ

My Colonial Home said...

Love the boxes.
I have approx. 33 boxes sitting in my craft room waiting for me to do the same thing.

I've covered them with fabric before but saved these for painting and stenceling...something I've never done to them before...now yours look beautiful!!!!
You are spuring me on kiddo.

Karen