Saturday, January 30, 2010

Prim Hugs........

Hello all prim friends...

I hope everyone is staying warm on this cold Saturday morning....We're freezing here in Central Pa....cold..blustery day with no sun shinning what so ever...

I can deal with the cold if the sun is out and bright....today is not going to be one of those days... A good day just to stay inside...work on crafts or do some tweaking around your home...

That brings me to this post...I thought I would share another heart that I made last year...This is a Tennessee Ridge Primitive pattern..I just changed out the tag...

I put it on one of my wooden chairs downstairs in the family room along side the entertainment center.....







































Thanks for taking the time to stop by....Wishing everyone a great weekend...

Until next time....

Hugs to all,

Trena

No comments: