Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kitchen...tweaking.......what a deal

Hello prim friends....

I hope all is well with everyone....I'm still hunkered down in this cold freeze that has gripped the country....

Dh and went shopping yesterday just to get out the house for awhile....I hate going out in these kind of temperatures but it felt good just to go and do some shopping and get a bite to eat...
We went to Walmart to see what or if any Christmas stuff was left and found a 12 ft Michigan Pine that was $198.00 and got it for $49.50.....Everything was 75% off....I couldn't pass it up....I've been wanting a taller and slimmer tree for in our Living room but the price of them were ridiculous...It pays to wait....in my case that tree was calling my name...




















I've been doing some cleaning and tweaking in my kitchen these past few days..The tool caddy's that I have above the cupboards are getting cleaned and changed out today....don't know yet what I am going to put up there but definitely something different...

















Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedules to stop by....Thanks for the nice comments everyone has left...

I appreciate each and everyone one of them....

Have a wonderful day and stay warm...

Hugs to all

Trena

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow what a great deal on the tree! Lucky you. Stay warm!

Black Sheep Lisa said...

What an awesome looking tree and the price is even better!

thesimpledaze said...

Don't you just love a great buy if your anything like me when it is time to decorate next Christmas you will have forgotten you bought that and you will get all excited again for such a great deal.

Lee Hill Primitives said...

What a great deal. Last year, I found mine in Walmart too at $17.50 (8 feet), not to bad. LOve your tree , I see it and is really tall.

Kitty said...

awesome deal on that tree! I really like the taller skinnier trees too!

Vivian said...

I need that tree. Way to get a good deal. Can't wait to see it up and decorated. I guess we'll have to wait until next year?