Thursday, January 28, 2010

Prairie doll has found a home.....

Hello everyone....

I've been cleaning and tweaking downstairs in the family room today and decided to put the prairie doll that I posted yesterday on top of the entertainment center in a wooden crate along side a large black feed scoop...

After painting the room last year I decided to place the entertainment center back in the corner to open up the window that the center was mostly blocking.....
I hung one of my candle chandeliers directly above it and placed a wooden shutter with a blue/gray ticking linen to fill in the corner...











































I'm happy with the arrangement for now...I promise I'll post more pics when the room is done the way I want...a work in progress..
Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to stop by...
Take care and everyone be safe...
Hugs to all,

Trena

1 comment:

TJ said...

Trena,
Love how it looks. My entertainment center is the bane of my decorating nightmares in my living room lol. It's HUGE and my L.R. is small.....I hate that it blocks a window and lotsa' wonderful wall space I could be using lol. Thanks for sharing your pics =0}
prim Huggs n Blessins
TJ