Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday photos....Summer Kitchen

Hello prim friends....

As promised here are some more pictures of my summer kitchen all decked out for the holidays...This picture is of my dry sink that I made earlier this year using Linda's... http: http://www.behindmyreddoor.blogspot.com/ pattern....This also is the pic that the cross appeared on the candle up in the left hand corner...




































































































This one gives you a view of my hoosier cabinet with mostly all items that belonged to my grandparents...







































I hope you enjoyed viewing my Summer Kitchen all ready for Santa...Thanks for stopping by and everyone take care.



Happy Holidays to all...Trena

7 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Treena ~
Everything is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
Pam

~Judy~ said...

I'm with Pam....everything is beautiful!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Love your christmas pics. That is a great idea on your wall with the window and window box underneath with the roof.

Mary

Anne said...

Everything is beautiful!!!Great job...santa will love it-lol
Anne

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Every picture is beautiful. Love it!

Kitty said...

So beautiful! I love so many things like your little spice cabinet with the drawers and is that a turquoise blue stove!? Wonderful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.