Monday, June 15, 2009

Makeover Monday

It's a gorgeous day here in Pa. today.....mid 80's with sunshine....

I went for my walk already this morning while it was cool....put a load of sheets and pillowcases out on the line to dry.....

Now I am ready to tackle the day....
I've been wanting to start showing some of my makeovers that I have been doing over the last few months....so today I thought would be the day.....

I have quite a few sets of these candle holders that I had bought from Home Interiors years ago....This is how they look when I purchased them.























This is how they turned out with a makeover.....I painted it black...used one of my grubby pillar candles and add a ring of pip berries.






















So stay tuned for some more makeovers....I'll try to post some later in the day....

Everyone have a great Monday.....

God Bless...Trena

No comments: