Friday, June 5, 2009

Livingroom

Here is some pics of my Living room as promised......Are main floor is all tongue and groove wood on the ceilings and walls....The living room and the kitchen has cathedral ceilings with


wooden beams thru out...














At this bay window is where I place my 6ft Christmas tree every year.....











































I change the 8ft oak mantel out for all four seasons.....sometimes more than that...















This is some of the wooden beams that extend out into the kitchen.....














I hope you enjoyed viewing pics of my home....I'll continue posting more as I get time....As you will see some rooms are more prim than others....I don't like clutter and I don't want my house to be overwhelming....It just a place that my DH built and a place where we call home....


Prim Hugs,

Trena




No comments: