Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thrift Store buys

I went out and done some shopping yesterday and stopped at a local thrift store and found these goodies..

The red caddy was only $5.00...the basket was $2.00 and the candle holders were free...The lady wanted rid of them....they have small nails sticking out of the top and she was afraid someone would fall on them....I had no problem taking them....when something is free you don't pass it up....


















I went out early this morning and found these goodies at a local flea market.

Both caddies were $5.00 each...one rolling pin was $4.00 and the other one was $5.00

I don't know what I am going to use them for yet....but I will find something....


















The weather has been miserable here all week...I think we only had one nice day...that the sun was shining.....Next week looks like its going to be beautiful....

So everyone have a great weekend...

God Bless

Trena

No comments: