Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thrift store Tuesday

Hello all my blogging friends...

It's going to be a nice day here in Pa. today...mid 60's to low 70's.It got down to the high 30's last night...a little chilly this morning...



I done two loads of laundry and hung them out to dry...beautiful sunshine to dry them....I hang most all my clothes out to dry when the weather is warm....I love to smell the clothes when they have been out to dry all day...It smell so good..



I'm in the process of making chicken corn soup for dinner tonight....Something quick and easy...and yummy.



Here is a bread box that I purchased at a local thrift store lately...so I thought I would show you my makeover....I just painted it black....sanded it alittle all over then stained it with walnut stain...It came out just perfect....
I have it in my kitchen upstairs...It stands out alot better against the tongue and grooved walls.

This is a before and after shot...














Well I'm off to get some house work done...so everyone have a great day....Stay safe and Prim Hugs.....Trena

No comments: