Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's a beautiful Saturday.

I hope everyone is enjoying there Saturday....its in the 80' here today again....hot enough to run the central air....

I went out in my back yard and collected some of my old rusty cans that I have been letting out in the weather for a couple of months to rust up...We live out in the country so no one thinks I just throw my garbage outside....


I use just about any size of can I can get my hands on....coffee cans,bake bean cans,soup cans,Libby's pumpkin cans from Thanksgiving...They get rusty rather quickly...I just hate it when it gets windy though...I'm picking up cans all over my back yard..



This is how some of them turned out......now what can I use them for....
Stay tuned for some makeovers..


















I went out to my local thrift store this morning and came home with this...Nothing really caught my eye that was forth bringing home....

I think I will just paint it black...sand it down then stain it...Another makeover on my many projects ....
















So everyone have a great Saturday.....I going outside to enjoy the beautiful weather and do some makeovers....

Until next time.....Trena

No comments: