Thursday, May 7, 2009

Summer Kitchen

I don't know about anybody else... but there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get done what I want done....Now that the days are getting longer...there seems to be so much outside to do in the yard and flower gardens, let alone what needs to be done inside...Oh well tomorrow is another day...
As promised from my last post...here is the finished product...My new and improved summer kitchen..
This is the far side of the kitchen that leads out to the carport that I finished up today..I still have some tweaking to do yet...not satisfied with a couple of things ...but its getting closer to being completed.....I just love the color that I used on the walls....Montgomery Umber from Valspar...
The Hoosier cabinet my son bought me last year for my birthday....I put it downstairs to compliment my kitchen....I have more of a Primitive decor downstairs...Actually we have two kitchens in our home...the one we use and I do all my cooking in is on the first floor...Our entire first floor is all tongue and grooved wood on the walls...That can be awhole other set of post...what our living quarters looks like....So stay tuned....
Until next time
Prim Hugs....Trena

3 comments:

Patti said...

Trena, VERY NICE! Love that Hoosier. Nice son you have! I also love the "window" you have on your wall. I look forward to seeing more pictures. Have a nice weekend and Happy Mother's Day!
~~Patti~~

TeresaM said...

Your summer kitchen looks so nice!!! I really like the window on the wall too......... I saw that at the trade show a couple of weeks ago!

Dawn Buie said...

Everything looks so good! You did a great job on pulling it together..