Sunday, May 31, 2009

It was another gorgeous day here today....mid 70's...sunshine....puffy clouds...A Sunday to remember....

I thought I would show everyone my finished Family room....walls newly painted...hutch and entertainment center painted black.....I paired down on some of my prim accessories and Longaberger baskets....

The walls were a dark walnut paneling....painted them Montgomery Umber from Valspar....It really lightened up the room considerably...























This is my quilt shelf that I had already painted black....added homespun instead of a quilt.











These two pics are of my front and side windows....I bought Burgundy plaid curtains from Country House and add my beige sheers from JC Penneys underneath...











This is a prim arrangement that I have on top of the entertainment center.....








I have so many projects that I want to get done this summer....Tomorrow is June 1 already....Summer will be over before we know it......So everyone have a great week ahead....I'll be busy painting and doing some makeovers....hopefully I will get them posted later in the week...
Prim Hugs, Trena

No comments: