Friday, May 22, 2009

DSL not working.....

Hello all my blogging friends....Sorry I haven't been on all week...our DSL went out last Saturday night after having a thunder storm and just got it back to working today.....I talked to a technician Monday morning and they had to send my a new modem which took until Thursday....Tried to get it working last night to no avail...so had to call them back and they had to dispatch a phone repairer ....finally after six days without my pc I am back up and running..

I've been getting alot of my yard work done this week...Carport cleaned and all summer decor gotten out....Washed down the front porch to get rid of all the winter dirt..

Hopefully all is well with everyone....Off to get some more housework done....Have a great evening....
Until next time..
Trena

No comments: