Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sheep-n-more....

I finished up the backing on my pillows yesterday and also took the time to
put the finish touches on my sheep....
I already had the body done just didn't get to finish him the way I wanted so I had him stored away in my Easter decor..
I've been trying to decide away to make a blanket for him that wasn't time consuming so this is
what I came up with..
Simple..Simple..Simple..













My pillows.. I finished with using homespun on all the backs...Now the fun of setting them around the homestead..
Bless all things Primitive...
The lord is my Shepard..I shall not want...
Hip pity Hop pity...Easters on its way...

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedules and stopping in for a visit...
Be safe and take care...
Prim hugs,
Trena

6 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

They all turned out wonderful.Really like the bunny.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Everything turned out great!
The sheep looks prim perfect!
Teresa

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

your little sheep is very lovely. His blanket turned out wonderful.
Sabrina

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love the sheep...Everything turned out wonderful.
sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Gayle said...

All your stitchings look great! I made a sheep similar to yours and ended up making a penny rug blanket to drape over his back - turned out cute!

Primsue said...

They all turned out beautifully! I love the sheep!

Blessings,
Sue