Friday, February 18, 2011

~~Easter decor~~

Hello everyone...

I hope all is well with all you prim friends this beautiful spring like day..
Its been in the mid 60's practically all week here..
Beautiful sunshine..a cool breeze...I couldn't ask for a more glorious day..

I've been slowly getting some of my Easter decor out and about at the Olde Homestead...
I found homes for the Easter pillows that I made and thought I would share some
pictures...
This is my tabletop display...I made the wax bunny and took plastic eggs and tore strips of homespun material and decoupaged them on...

Easter pillow on my make do chair...

On my deacons bench...
On my Windsor Rocker...

That will be just about it for today..
I want to get outside to enjoy this beautiful weather while we have it...
I'm setting here with the windows open listening to the birds chirping..
Such beautiful music to my ears...
Thanks for stopping in for a visit....
Come back when you get time..
Have a wonderful day ..
Prim hugs,
Trena

9 comments:

busybee said...

love all of your easter pillows! too cute! such perfect little tucked spots you placed them in! :)

Green Creek Primitives said...

Thanks for a little spring inspiration, was just moving items around and adding some spring items in today. I love the rabbit pillows, great idea for those plastic eggs. Thanks, Vicky

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Trena,
Wonderful assortment of pillows and I like the long tool box with the assorted Spring flowers. Very, very pretty.

Karen

Anonymous said...

Love you Easter Decor! Nice pics!
Blessings,
Becky

Becky said...

Love all the pillows. They are all so cute.
Becky at Ginger Creme Hollow

ohiofarmgirl said...

What fun displays. I might try you egg idea...sounds easy. Most of my eggs are wool so it would be a nice change. Dianntha

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

LOVE all your Easter decor. Thanks for sharing.
sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Looking like spring! The eggs are so cute! All the displays so very pretty!
smiles
Teresa

Heather said...

Love your blog, love all your prim pc's and thanks for sharing! I have become a follower and I will be back often to see you thats for sure! Now off to look around some more and stop by sometime to visit me!
Heather