Thursday, February 18, 2010

PFALTZGRAFF COLLECTION

Hello everyone....

I thought I would show you all my collection of Pfaltzgraff dinnerware that we have had for many years and I use it everyday for dinner..

I went on the Pfaltzgraff website to research the dinnerware and thought you would enjoy reading the description they gave for this Folk Art design...
The Folk Art design illustrates the simplicity of an earlier time..The early salf-glazed pottery made by Pfaltzgraff were the inspiration for the Folk Art collection...

My collection consists of 8 Dinner plates..

8 Soup/Cereal Bowls, 8 Salad Plates and 8 cups and saucers...





















I arranged them on my shelfs in my Summer kitchen to take the pictures but there back in my cupboard for my everyday use..
I hope you all enjoyed reading alittle bit of history...
Thanks for stopping by and the wonderful comments..
Hugs to all,
Trena

3 comments:

At Home With Amy said...

They are beautiful. I can see why you love them so much.
AMY

Sandy said...

What a beautiful set. I must run on over to check out the website.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I see these at Goodwill all the time. These and the blue ones but I collect MarCrest pottery and Fiesta ware. I'd love to come across the pitcher or creamer of either color but no luck, cuz I also collect pitchers of all kinds. I love the way they look displayed like that but I know it isn't safe. They are beautiful and quite a few bloggers collect it.
★ Linda