Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ditty Bags....Spring Thyme




Hello all prim friends....

I hope all is well with everyone...


Were getting ready for another Northeastern heading our way today here in central Pa..
Not much snow expected...just hurricane winds....
Hubby and I went in town to the store to get milk and bread....the store was like a mad house...you'd think everyone is going to be home bound for months on end the way people were grabbing things off the shelf's....Unbelievable.....

I've been busy the past couple of days making homemade peanut butter eggs for Easter....getting a heads up on my candy making....Instead of waiting until the last minute...

I'm trying to stay busy thruout the day...this weather is just getting to be annoying....I've never in my life felt this anxious for warm weather to come....Just counting the days until spring...

In the sewing department I made up some ditty bags last night for on my peg racks around my home..I got them coffee dyed this morning....wrinkles pressed out....artificial flowers added into them...


























































I also sewed three primitive ditty bags with two done with willow trees stitched on them and one with a crow....Hopefully I can get them finished up sometime today and show pics of them tomorrow...

So this post will be fairly short today....I need to get some laundry done along with cleaning and waxing my hardwood floors...

Thanks all for stopping by.....wishing everyone a wonderful day and stay safe...

Prim hugs to all,

Trena

2 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love the ditty bags so very neat and prim!

It's snowing like crazy here in my part of W. Pa. It is getting annoying:)

Rondell

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

really gute bags----luv 'em!