Friday, February 26, 2010

Hardwood floors.......

Hello prim friends...
I hope all is well with everyone on this cold snowy day...
Another winter day here in Central Pa...high winds...snow...white outs...but what else is new...its still winter and I guess we have to expect this...
With that said I thought I would show you what I do twice a week on my hands and knees...Scrubbing and waxing my hardwoods floors...
I use Murphy's Oil Soap to clean them... then go over them with Orange Glo....You can use the Orange Glo for the cleaning but I prefer using Murphy's Oil Soap....it does abetter job and I highly recommend it on hardwood floors...



































We have hardwood floors in our Kitchen...Hallway and Master Bath...With all the tongue and groove wood on the walls the floor really blends in well and is easy to keep clean...
I didn't get to finish my prim ditty bags that I was working on the other day....A need to do alittle more of the stitching and coffee dye them...so hopefully I can find time today..So thanks for stopping by for a visit....wishing everyone a safe and wonderful weekend....
Prim hugs to all,
Trena

2 comments:

Linda* ~ Josephine’s Daughter said...

That was a lot of hard work, but worth it...your floors look great!

ohiofarmgirl said...

You do that every week..twice...whew...I am thinking that we might not use our hardwoods after all.There is carpet on top of them now and we were considering not putting carpet back down but honestly I do not want to commit to that..they do look just beautiful...enjoy. Dianntha