Thursday, October 15, 2009

Been doing some tweaking.....

Hello everyone....Its a miserable day here in central Pa. today.....cold and rainy...just a dark dreary day....A good day to stay inside along side the coal stove and do some tweaking....I recently painted my burgundy step back hutch to a black.....I have dark burgundy carpet in the family room where I have my step back and it was clashing with the carpet....So outside it went and I done a makeover on it....


I'll give you a little sneak peak to what the top portion looks like so far....


















I'm still doing some arranging on the other two shelf's....haven't gotten it to where I want it to be just quite yet...


I've also been working on new signs and shelf sitters for Christmas....I went looking for my snowmen that I thought I had only to realize I sold them all over the holidays...so I'm starting to organize my patterns and write down what has to be made...So hopefully real soon I will be able to post some pictures of the snowmen that I get done and will be up for sale on my selling blog...


I'm finishing up on my wood project that I mention in my last post...I'm really happy with how it turned out.....I'll give you all a hint to where it is going.....Proudly displayed in my summer kitchen...


This is all for now....I have so much work to get done yet today and its not getting done with me setting here..So I wish everyone a great day....stay warm and thanks for dropping by..


Hugs to you all

...Trena....

No comments: