Thursday, October 1, 2009

Some fall decor...outside

As promised on my last post a few outside pictures of my fall decor....I'll start with my driveway display...I change this arrangement out with the seasons....Nice to look at as your pull into our driveway....The flag is new this year...I wanted something with more color to it..it stands out really well with the mums and pumpkins...




















































































This wreath I made for on my sun room door..I just used a grapevine wreath and hot glued fall flowers all the way around...I then took a medium size artificial pumpkin and glued it into the center of the wreath...
























I done the same with this wreath for my French doors only used two small artificial pumpkins in the center..


















I hope you enjoyed looking at my fall pics...I didn't decorate as much this year as I usually do...I just don't have the time with working on the outside of the house..

I wish everyone a great day...Stay warm and stay safe...

Until next time....Trena

No comments: