Sunday, August 23, 2009

Signs....Signs...and more signs.....

Happy Sunday everyone......


I been finishing up on some fall signs for a customer.....
These are a few that I made for her shop....


Happy Halloween.......




















Autumn Thyme............
















Happy Fall Y'all















and Harvest Blessings















I have so many ideas in my mind for fall crafts.....I started writing them down and checking off the ones that are completed and prioritizing the ones that I want to make for this season...

This post will be short and sweet.....I want to get a jump on some pumpkins with witches hats that need to be painted while the sun is out .....They dry outside in a matter of minutes compared to putting them in the oven for 10 minutes....

So I'm wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday.....stay cool....if at all possible.....


Until next time......Trena

No comments: