Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sunroom added....Stonework finished up...

I thought I would show everyone why I haven't been posting to much this summer...



The mountain stone is finally done on the front of our home....



This is the front of my home and DH and I have been working on ....from the bottom of the picture window up to the roof line had be done...Left to right of the house...including windowsills...



This has been along time coming....that's another story...I won't bother you girls with it.


















This is a close up of the front.....the scaffolding is still up along with the wooden planks...

In fact I was standing up on the roof of the front porch today washing all the windows outside along with the screens..

Then got my handy bucket,brush and garden hose and cleaned the spouting down...got all the winter dirt and grime off....now its all nice and white again....

















This is the addition of the sun room....We enclosed are carport and built a sun room in its place...The front is being faced with mountain stone like the house is....I wanted everything to be uniformed....didn't want the sun room to be different from the house...
















So that's pretty much what I have been up to this summer....I did manage to get some sewing projects done along with some makeovers....just not as much as I wanted...


I've been working on orders for fall merchandise when I get some spare time....which that's not very often.

Hopefully all is well with everyone.....summer is coming to close real fast...its seem like it just flew by....Enjoy the rest of your day....I'm going back outside to help Dh ....so take care and talk to you all soon....

Trena

No comments: