Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Whatcha Workin On Wednesday

I have been remodeling downstairs....alot of painting and rearranging ...so I took alittle break and gave the top of refrigerator a makeover....


I thought this would be a great pic for today on what I was workin on.....















Remodeling and rearranging has been fun and exhausting at the same time....So much to do so little time.....I start one project and always find something else to paint or rearranging while trying to finish.....Not good on working on one thing at a time....I have always been a multitask er...I feel I get more done that way...While one thing is drying I work on something that has already been started.......

Some people call that a sickness...I just call that being normal.....

Off to finish some projects before bed time....so everyone have a great evening....Talk to you soon.....
Prim Hugs....Trena

No comments: