Thursday, April 30, 2009

Multi-tasking

Busy,busy,busy...that's what my week has been like....I have been out working in the yard getting my flower beds ready for summer...went and bought four loads of red mulch..got it distributed Thur out the shrubs and flower gardens...So much to do...so little time...I always run out of daylight...I'll be glad when it don't get dark until 9 and after..

I thought I would post some pics of my tulips,forsythia bushes and random pics of my yard...











































I went out junking last Saturday...Went to a Craft/Flea Market and bought an old washboard.I hung it in my downstairs Bathroom for now until I decide what I want to do with it.


















Off to get some housework done....Hopefully I will be able to post more this evening..

Until we meet again.Prim Hugs....Trena













No comments: