Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunshine Sunday

Hi all my blogging friends.....Its a gorgeous day, 88 here in Pa...Yesterday was the same...beautiful weather....This will be a two part post since I didn't get to post yesterday..


I went to a Flea Market-Craft Show yesterday...allot of nice things..really pricey though..I bought an old wash board for $8.00...which was pretty reasonable for the size of it...


Since I missed yesterdays post here a stitchery that I just got done for my daughter.....This is what I do in the evenings after dinner and the dishes is over while relaxing and watching TV........Share Faith,Offer Prayer,Gather Hope.......



















This is one of my Homespun Bunnies I make every Easter.....This is one I done up formyself to put on a rocking chair that was mine when I was a little girl.























Wishing everyone a restful and glorious Sunday....Enjoy the beautiful weather..
Time we meet again...
Prim Hugs...Trena




No comments: