Monday, November 9, 2009

Winter Wonderland

How's everyone doing this beautiful Monday...I hope everyone had a great weekend...We had gorgeous weather here in central Pa. all weekend....



As I mentioned in my last post I went and cut my harvest of winter berries..

Yesterday afternoon I made my way outside to cut some of the green's I wanted to use for my front door..I also deleafed all the winter berry and picked up some pine cones..I wanted to get some of my outside decorating done since the weather was beautiful and got pretty much all of my front door decorated...



I had to do some tweaking on it this morning and am now satisfied how it turned out...
























I also added green's winter berries and pine cones in my long john basket hanging on my front door...





















Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedules to pop in and see the beginning of my holiday decorating....Stay tuned for there's more to come....


Hugs to all,

Trena


2 comments:

Home In New England said...

Trena,
The door looks AMAZING!!Better than last year!Thank-you for sharing!

Christine said...

Hi Trena. I just had to let you know that the first of your winter decorating is gorgeous! I'd love for you to come and do mine!lol!
Christine