Friday, November 20, 2009

Cook stove decked out for the holidays

Happy Friday everyone....

Just wanted to post a few more pictures of my Christmas displays that I have done around our home for the holidays....

I took my old wooden candle box and filled it with greens,winterberries,snowballs,candy canes and gingerbread men.....Sprayed it with alittle snow ...added a grater light and wa la....I had my wooden bench with the canister on the stove already....just changed the contents of the jars with holiday items....dried apples,gingerbread men,rag balls and cinnamon sticks...


































This is an old bread riser that belonged to DH mother that I just filled with allot of greens,winterberries,snowballs,candy canes and gingerbread men....I also put two of my stump dolls in to change it up a bit....sprayed it with fake snow and put it on my dining room table for the holidays...

















That will be all for now....I have to get back to my decorating...alot more to get done...

Wishing everyone a great weekend...

Hugs to you all,

Trena

4 comments:

Christine said...

What lovely homely, cozy prim arrangements! Thanks for sharing!
Best wishes
Christine

Home In New England said...

Very pretty Trena!

Kitty said...

Wow! looks so fabulous! I love everything!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I love all your festive Christmas touches Trena!

Wishing you and yours a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving! warm hugs, Linda