Sunday, April 29, 2012

Changes..Changes and more Changes..

Hello everyone..
I hope all is well with everyone and your getting geared up for the warm months ahead.
It's been unseasonable warm here for over a month, I think we missed Spring and jumped
right into Summer..I'm not complaining..I would rather have warm sun shinning days that cold dreary days.

Its been quite awhile since my last post and allot
has been happening here at the Olde Homestead..
We started remodeling our Sun Room over in the fall and one
thing led to another...You all no how that is..Finish up one
project and start on another one..That's how it has been
here. Its finally winding down and projects have been finished..Thank heavens...

I have been slowly getting out my Summer decor and thought
I would share a few pictures of a summer vignette I put together in my
Summer Kitchen..
We put down Mohawk..Virginia Oak flooring in the Sun room
and continued on into the Summer Kitchen..I love how
it ties both rooms together..


















Thanks for stopping in for a visit..
Come back when you get time out of your busy schedules..

I promise I won't be away for so long the next time
More pictures of the remodeling coming soon so keep
watching for an update..

Have a wonderful day.
Prim hugs,
Trena

6 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Love your cozy kitchen! Can't wait to see more!

Earlene said...

Beautiful flooring and a cozy kitchen! Your hard works shows.
Love the Geraniums too.

The Rusty Thimble said...

Beautiful floors and what an inviting Kitchen!

Brenda

Pamela@ The Sampler Makers Farmhouse said...

Those geraniums look fantastic there!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

You have been busy but I'm sure it's all worth it! The flooring is beautiful! I love your summer kitchen. If it was in my home, I would be spending all my time there, hehe. I love the jars filled with goodies topped off with black lids, love all the rolling pins, LOVE the whole room!! Geraniums are so pretty! Looking forward to seeing more =]

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Beautiful!!!!