Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day weekend and lots more....

Hello everyone...
I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing Memorial Day weekend like we did here at the
Olde Homestead...
We had our family cookout on Sunday afternoon..which was a day early
but it fit in with everyones schedules so we went with that day....
Good food..lots of laughter and just a lot of fun times spent with the family....
I couldn't have ask for anything more......

As I've said in previous posts we have been working on remodeling our downstairs.
I thought I would share some photos of the progress so far...
This is one area of the sunroom that I pretty much finished decorating so far..



























































We took out the sliding glass doors to open up the archway..
It flows so much better into the Summer Kitchen and ties the two rooms together.
I like the look of the two rooms so much better now...

Well I'm off to get some work done...I hope you have a wonderful day..
Thanks for stopping by for a visit..come back when you get a chance....


Prim hugs,
Trena

4 comments:

Humble Heart Designs said...

Your decor is lovely! I know that it will be a pleasant environment for you and your family.
Blessings,
Pat

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Always enjoy a post from you~ just simply beautiful displaying & decorating, gives me inspiration
smiles
Teresa

Hillcresthome Prims said...

I love your decorating. Your homestead is BEAAUTIFUL!!!
I did get a few ideas from your post.
Thank for sharing,
Hugs,
Tricia

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Great Job!!!!