Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas pics...

Happy Monday everyone..
I hope all is well and your staying warm..
It's bitterly cold here today..low in the teens last night..
I am so ready for summer to come, enough of this cold weather..

I am so far behind in my Christmas decorating this year due to remodeling our
Sun room..I just don't have the time to do as much decorating as I usually do.
Our 12ft tree didn't go up either ...with two new puppies I wasn't taking
the chance of it coming down on top of them..

I wanted to post  a few pictures of my cook stove that I have
decorated for Christmas this year.
Normally I don't decorate it but I was rearranging in my Summer
Kitchen and decided to take the wooden box off the kitchen counter and put them on the cook stove.

I then placed my 3ft.tree in my goat cart and set it alongside
the stove.....

Thanks for stopping in for a visit.
Hopefully I can get time to post some more
Christmas pictures .
In the mean time stay save..stay warm and take care..

Prim hugs,
Trena

10 comments:

Angela said...

Trena, I love the cookstove and the goat cart beside it. Your decorations are beautiful. So prim and cozy. Thanks so much for sharing them.

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

Love the jars all lit up!

basketsnprims said...

Trena, all of your decorating is stunning! Love it ~ thanks for sharing.
pam

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

Love your holiday decorating and love those jar lights!
patti

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Tam

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Trena, I love what you did with your collection of blue jars and the soft lights that you put around them.

Your homestead is warm and cozy!
I enjoyed your Christmas post.
Merry Christmas,
Tricia

annie said...

I love your stove. The pictures are wonderful!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Trena~ love the cookstove~ oh, girl your decorating takes my breath away~ you have a gift to make it perfect!!!
hugs
Teresa

Karen said...

Your Christmas decorations are lovely. Love the jars in the box..magical!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Hi Trena,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment and the prayers.
Oh you know that I looove that stove. If I could I'd be there in the night and steal it away! lol
Gorgeous photos.
Blessings and Merry Christmas,
Karen