Thursday, December 29, 2011

Been Doing Some Stitching....

Happy Thursday everyone..
I hope you all had a Blessed Christmas like we did here on
Covered Bridge Road..
The count down to New Years is upon us..
It's going to be pretty quiet in our home..no parties..
no celebrations..just the two puppies to keep us company..

The kids are off doing there own thing so DH and I are just
 content to stay at home and watch TV with the puppies..
Wearing my comfy PJ's..a cup of hot chocolate and a needle and
thread in my hand is my idea of a wonderful evening..

I've done allot of stitching over this past year and just never finished
up on some of the them..So a New Year's resolution is to finish the
one's I have started before I start a new one...We'll see how that goes..
I can't promise anything but I am going to try...

With that said I'll leave you with pictures of the ones that need
to be done...These designs are my own..

These ones are going on ditty bags..
The two on the right are primitivebetty's design..
Country Rustic Primitives...
A few more of mine...
These three  I'm not sure about..so if these design belongs to any of you ladies just let me know. For the life of me I can't remember..
This one I done over last summer...
Thanks for stopping in for a visit..
Come back when you get time out of your busy schedules..

Happy New Year ...stay safe and take care..

Prim hugs,
Trena

7 comments:

annie said...

I love them all they are just terrific!

Anonymous said...

They are all so beautiful...can't wait to see how you finish them.
patti

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

beautiful work.....
Linda

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Love your stitcheries !

Happy New Year !

Hugs,
Linda

Gettysburg Homestead said...

They are wonderful!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow....WONDERFUL stitches Trena!! Love each and every one...I would have been so antsy to finish all those fun Christmas ones so they could have been displayed for the holidays....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Those are all so lovely and prim Trena! They come from some of my favorite designers. Your designs are wonderful too!