Saturday, November 6, 2010

A sneak peek....

of the Summer kitchen remodeling...

I added bead board to the inserts of the shelves..painted them white then sanded them and stained them with minwax..walnut stain...
Sewed two sets of homespun curtains...black and cream checked...then pinned them up with black safety pins...

Finished it by adding my glass jars...and black colonial plates...

This shelf I done the same way...added bead board...painted it white then sanded and stained it with walnut stain..I set some of my collection of old jars with zinc lids on these shelves..
Thanks for stopping by for a visit..I appreciate all the nice comments that you wonderful women leave for me...I need to get back to work with the remodel...trying to get it all done this week..
Hubby left this job up to me so I am running the power tools...painting...and cleaning ..He just shakes his head and gives me those looks when I mention changing something...But he lets me do it and usually don't say to much...So thanks again for popping in...have a great Saturday..whats left of it and don't forget to change your clocks back tonight...we gain an hour of sleep...
Prim hugs,
Trena

No comments: