Friday, November 5, 2010

Primitive/Colonial Christmas

 A few outside shots of my doors all decked out for the holiday season....This is the garage door for Christmas 2008...greens..winterberries and pinecones...
















I done one of these tar buckets up for on each side of the garage doors..















Basket on garage door...

This is the front door ...Christmas 2009...greens..winterberries and white lights..

Redwood fence in our driveway...
Thanks for stopping in for a visit...
Wishing everyone a safe and wonderful weekend..
Prim hugs,
Trena

7 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love the walk through Christmas past. You have a lovely exterior.
Can't wait to see how you do it this year! :)
★Linda★

ohiofarmgirl said...

I adore your greenery on the fence. Your doors look so festive. What are your ideas for this year? Dianntha

bettyj said...

Oh my how pretty! I cannot wait to get started, thanks to your pictures!
Can't wait to see more.
betty

my3Kitties said...

WOW -- and that was just the outside? can't wait to see more of the inside!!! you make me look so bad...

Unknown said...

Everything looks amazing!!
~Tam

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Beautiful!!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Beautiful greens!
I love them all! You really decorate so perfect!
I am just loving your home & decorating!
Teresa