Tuesday, May 4, 2010

~~Kitchen~~ another room done~~

I've been on a cleaning frenzy this past month and yesterday I finished up my kitchen....Put out all my geraniums and ferns for the summer....changed the tool caddys on top of my cupboards...Added new displays on my counters...I wanted something different...I get tired looking at the same thing everyday so out with the old and in with the new...
Here's a few pictures of the finished product....

Everyone have a great day....Another gorgeous day expected here in Central Pa..today..Love this warm weather..
Thanks for stopping by and wishing everyone a blessed day...
Prim hugs,
Trena

6 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Beautiful, beautiful I just love it love the tool caddy on top of your frig. Thanks for the great inspiration today:)

Rondell

At Home With Amy said...

Again Trena beautiful pictures. You home is amazing. It looks so fresh and bright. Do you hire out?? I could use someone with your talent to arrange things for me.
Hugs,
AMY

~Judy~ said...

Everything looks great! I really like the geraniums on top of the cupboards and the tool caddy on the fridge.

Home In New England said...

The geraniums add a nice touch Trena!

Sandy said...

Love the displays, I have a thing for geraniums :) Can't wait for our garden centers to open here so I can go get me some...

My Colonial Home said...

VERY PRETTY TRENA...your knack for decorating is wonderful.
I just love coming on here and seeing your home.
Karen