Friday, May 21, 2010

~~BIKES-N-GERANIUMS~~


Hello all prim friends...
Its a gorgeous day here in Central Pa....82 degrees and beautiful sunshine...
I went this afternoon to our local garden center and bought geraniums for in my baskets for on my bicycles for summer....I was going to get all red but I decided to get acouple of white to mix in with the red and I'm glad I did...It looks so much better with alittle white amongst the red...
I like how the red pops against the white of the bike...Nothing like having neighbors driving by and stopping to look at the old bicycles madeover for summer..















So this is all for now...thanks for stopping by and wishing everyone a wonderful weekend..
Prim hugs,
Trena

3 comments:

~Judy~ said...

Your bikes look great. I also put geraniums in mine.

ohiofarmgirl said...

How cute...I just go rid of some old bikes...wish I would have seen your idea first...lol
Your gardens are lovely! Blessings, Dianntha

Leslie Lemke said...

I love your bike...I have one similar and have been looking for a basket that will work...did it come with the bike or did you purchase it by itself? It look nice!
Blessings~
Leslie