Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thrift store finds......

Hello everyone....It's a cold December morning here on Covered bridge Road....got down

to a 28 degrees last night......Brrrrrrr.....very very cold....
I absolutely hate winter but I really get into nesting over the long wintry days...sitting on the rocking chair by the stove sipping a French Vanilla Cafe...nothing better than that...of course though I don't ask for much...lol...




I went TS shopping yesterday to see what goodies I could find....An old wooden box already painted an aged mustard and a bread box..I only paid $15.00 for the both of them which I didn't think was to bad...




This I think is going to go beside my black hutch for now and used to store all my country sampler magazines..





















Another bread box makeover is in the works for this one....Hopefully getting it done this week...


























This post is going to be fairly short...I have allot I want to get done today...Christmas is fast approaching....


Thanks for stopping by and wishing everyone a glorious holiday season...


Hugs...Trena

2 comments:

TJ said...

Trena,
Love those boxes ! Can't wait to see what you do to them =)
Prim Huggs n Blessins
TJ

denise said...

nice boxes. we must not have the right kind of TS in florida. you go girl! denise