Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A touch of fall in the air....

Happy Tuesday everyone....

I hope you all had a great Labor Day....we had our family cookout on Saturday....just family....

Yesterday hubby and I went to Lowes to pick up more lumber for the sun room... and I stopped at Jo Ann fabrics for some fall decor....they had there fall decorations 40 to 50% off....

I wanted some fall flowers for in my candle box for my Oak table in my Dinning room....
















I just got my fall decorations out over the weekend....I usually don't start decorating for fall until after Labor Day.......I'm not one to rush into fall.....I enjoy summer and the warm weather to much...

Even though I have been making fall decor since July I'm not that anxious for cold weather to start.....

I'm in the process of adding more fall items to my selling blog......http://www.RusticPrimitives.blogspot.com/ so stay tuned for that...


Everyone have a great day....talk to you all soon....

Until next time....Trena

No comments: