Monday, September 14, 2009

Baskets and more baskets

Good morning fellow bloggers.....


Its a gorgeous day here today.....I am in the process of shampooing my carpets...I thought since its warm enough to get the windows and doors opened I would get my carpets shampooed ....That's just part of the process of my fall cleaning....


I'm moving two area rugs into our new sun room for the time being... Its cement floor and very cold on the feet..Its not finished inside yet...hubby just got all the wiring done over the weekend.....




I went out to are local flea market on Saturday and picked up these baskets that were $2.00 a piece...The picnic baskets was $4.00 which I didn't think was to expensive....I don't know what I am going to do with the little wooden cubby yet...but I couldn't pass it up..

Since I have all the wooden beams cleaned for fall that is where these baskets are going along with my others I collected.


















So this will be it for now....I have to get back to my shampooed carpets..

Wishing everyone a wonderful day.

Until next time....Trena

No comments: