Thursday, December 16, 2010

Beautiful gifts from an amazing friend...

As you all probably now if you follow Karen's blog...www.mycolonialhome.blogspot.com....her and I had done a swap...I was so excited to receive the package and when I had opened it up... the gifts and card she sent was amazing...If any of you have ever been a recipient of one of Karen's creations you all know what I mean...This women is a very sweet and talented lady..
I've already placed the gifts thruout my home and I thought I would share some pictures of just what Karen had sent me...
A Santa suit that hangs proudly on my Christmas tree...
A cute little stocking that also is hanging on my Christmas tree...
A cache that holds tiny little sewing scissors..

 A bundle of cinnamon sticks with a rusty bell and candy canes...













And last but not least...one of her gorgeous Christmas pillows...I knew exactly where I was going to put the pillow as soon as I took it out of the wrapping...I recently bought new bedding and curtains for our Master bedroom and Karen's pillow fit perfectly with the decor....
Front and center on my new bedding....Here is a close up...

Thank you all for stopping by....I hope you all enjoy seeing the wonderful gifts I received from a very special lady....Everyone take care....stay safe and a very Merry Christmas to you all...
Prim hugs,
Trena

6 comments:

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

oh you are a lucky girl... those gifts are really great, Enjoy and thanks for sharing
Happy Holidays
Sabrina

Dan said...

I love all of the gifts your received! I especially love the pillow! Thank you for sharing them with us!

~Dan~

Anonymous said...

Karen's handiwork looks beautiful in your home, the pillow is beautiful and looks at home on your bed :)

Sheila said...

Such lovely gifts!
Happy Holidays~
Sheila

Primsue said...

I love all of your swap goodies, especially that pillow. Karen is indeed a talented lady.

Christmas blessings,
Sue

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Trena,
Sorry I'm so late posting here. I haven't been on the blogs for a couple weeks.
I start and then tire easily so I leave and do something else.
Thank you dear lady for such a nice comment on the gifts.
It's easy to give something to someone who also 'gives'.
HAVE A WONDERFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
Karen